Winter Park Mountain Biking Trails & Information
Mountain Biking in Winter Park, Colorado
Some say that Winter Park, Colorado is the capital of mountian biking in the USA! That's a bold statement but the more than 600 miles of mapped terrain are a testament to Winter Park's amazing mountain biking potential. Grand County which encompasses Winter Park, is home to countless opportunities for getting off the road and enjoying epic mountain biking trips. Take a 2 mile spin through forested valleys or link up a two day trip, the opportunities are endless for exploring Winter Park on a mountian bike.
Trestle Bike Park
The Trestle Bike Park in Winter Park is home to sick singletrack, sidewall berms, jumps, bridges and plenty of downhill to get you pumped! Recent improvements consist of upgrades to the parks trail system and new terrain for mountain biking bliss.
Opening day 2012 – June 16.
Summer Hours of Operation:
- Open 7 Days a week from June 16 - September 23.
- Zephyr runs daily from 9:30am - 5pm (September 3-23: 10am-5pm weekends, 11am-5pm weekdays).
- Trestle-Extended Play Hours: June 20 – August 31
- Women's Wednesdays: Zephyr lift open until 7pm
- Freeride Fridays: Zephyr lift open until 7pm
Additional lifts operate Friday - Sunday
- Eskimo Lift operates Friday – Sunday, June 16 – September 2 and then Saturdays and Sundays through September 23. Hours of operation: 9:30am – 5pm (September 3-23: 10am – 5pm).
- Gemini Lift operates Saturdays only, June 30 – September 1. Hours of operation: 9:30am – 5pm.
Full Day Adult: $39
Full Day Child: $29
1/2 Day (1:30 - 5pm) Adult $34
1/2 Day (1:30 - 5pm) Child $24